Friday, March 20, 2009

Birthday Post Part Two: The Party!

The big event took place at Elijah's grandparents house-- otherwise known as Grandy and Poppy. They very graciously hosted us, decorated their home with such cute creativity, and provided the perfect place for the celebrations! Us Browns, my parents, Grandy and Poppy and Elijah's family were all in attendance-- just a nice family get together! We enjoyed watching the kids play, Poppy and Bart gave wagon rides, Grandy made balloon creations, Shawn played guitar and sang favorite songs, we watched a "Wheels on the Bus" DVD, practiced our glueing skills with a bus craft that Kristen created for the kids, ate a yummy supper, and enjoyed Sho-Sho's delicious cake. All in all it was a precious evening of spoiling our kids with lots of special attention and watching them soak it all in with such enthusiam and delight!

Enjoy the slide show!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Hannah's Birthday Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


PS. Tomorrow we leave to visit Rachel and Bryan and Corban in Nebraska! Needless to say I am VERY EXCITED! I don't know if I will get to post any while I am there but I'm going to try as I will be gone for over two weeks. But if I don't get around to it . . . . you'll understand why.

Happy Spring!

No comments: