My mom's going crazy because she hasn't blogged in two months!
But maybe the end of the silence is near? One can always hope . . . .
OH MY WORD!! Can we say little girl face? She has changed a lot since you were here . . . her face is thinning out into little girl. So cute. Adorable outfit too. Love you and can't wait for AFRICA!!!
Ah! I'm crazy too because you haven't blogged in 2 months! I jest, I jest... Well, kind of.. :o)
She's beautiful, though- that sweet girl of yours! What a great picture!
Wow! She's amazing! Can't wait to get my arms around my precious grand daughter, play in the pool, read books, build sand castles!Love, Co co
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY WORD!! Can we say little girl face? She has changed a lot since you were here . . . her face is thinning out into little girl. So cute. Adorable outfit too. Love you and can't wait for AFRICA!!!
Ah! I'm crazy too because you haven't blogged in 2 months! I jest, I jest... Well, kind of.. :o)
She's beautiful, though- that sweet girl of yours! What a great picture!
Wow! She's amazing! Can't wait to get my arms around my precious grand daughter, play in the pool, read books, build sand castles!
Love, Co co
Post a Comment