Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just wanted to share . . .

The GOOD news! Shawn got a brand new ipod to replace his before-mentioned water damaged one FOR FREE today! We are so excited. This is very unexpected. We thought we were going to have to pay for the damaged one to be repaired. This may seem silly to some of you that I'm posting this, but to those of you who know Shawn-- you know what a big deal this is!

Yeah! Can we praise God for new ipods!? :)

P.S. Do you enjoy the Smilebox slide shows/scrapbooks or are they a bother to you? Just wanted to know, because I sure have fun creating them and will continue to do so unless I hear otherwise from you guys!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awesome! That was really nice of God. :)

And I find your family photos delicious no matter how you choose to serve them up.

The Normans! said...

Seeing that Elijah has demanded that we watch this video 30+ times, I think it is safe to say that we like the smilebox slideshows. In E-man's words, "More, please."

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Yeah! WHAT a blessing - we know from experience because someone gave us one for free last furlough! God is good!

Rachel, Bryan, and Corban said...

I like the slide shows fine. I think they are cute and fun and very you. I get to see you tomorrow so I could just say this in person---that is an awesome and exciting thought!!!