Friday, September 5, 2008

Rainy Day Applesauce

Today is grey, rainy day here in Nashville. As Hannah and I had no where to go, and nothing to look forward to but a long day at home alone with only house work to occupy us, I decided to forget dusting and cleaning floors and do a special project! A friend at work gave us some homegrown apples yesterday so today Hannah and I transformed them into applesauce--one of her favorite foods. Our little cooking project turned a somewhat lonely day for me into a very pleasant, special occasion with my sweet, sweet daughter.

Enjoy the slide show and check back soon for a post (or posts) about the Reppart Family August Reunion!



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wonderful slideshow! It was almost like a little visit to your warm kitchen. Hannah is so long-limbed and pretty -- I can't wait to see her (and you) again!

The Normans! said...

How fun!!! You'll have to teach us how to make it!