Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just an example . . . .

Of how much fun Babu is!

I love how my dad plays with Hannah and Corban. I knew my mom would be a wonderful, involved grandma, which she is, and I knew my dad would love my children and make them laugh, which he does, but I didn't realize how much he would play with them and be involved with them even when they are so little. It has been such a special surprise blessing.

Here's just another example of some of the fun to be had with Babu.

Headstands!

Corban's trying so hard!

Much more success with Babu's help!

Upside down peek-a-boo!

Hannah watched from the sidelines with lots of awe. She was a little bit nervous but very fascinated by all that upside down activity.

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

So glad you had a good time with your family. Reminded me of our time at the lake with my family recently. Remember when our families used to vacation in Mombasa together? How much fun would that be now, with all our little ones? :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. I looked at everyone and I swear I could hear all your voices and your laughter!