This is truly a case of where God fills up your cup, presses it down and pours in some more to overflowing. The Norman's are beyond sweet-- they are generous, loyal, Godly, patient, thoughtful-to-a-fault beautiful followers of Christ whom we are so priveleged to call friends. It is no suprise to me that they have one of the most loving, gentlest, adorable little boys I've ever met. Hannah loves him, she loves Kristen and she loves Bart. We love them too. They are our family away from home and I just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU to them for being our friends, our comfort and such an amazing gift to our daughter.
Some recent moments the two have enjoyed:
Cooking for, and feeding a baby together.
Hanging out on the bean bag in cozy companionship.
Riding in style in Elijah's wagon!
For more adorable pictures of the two amigos, check out these posts on the Norman's blog for activities Hannah has enjoyed at their house! 1 , 2 , 3, 4. (Kristen is much better at keeping up to date than I am!) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment