Friday, July 25, 2008

July

July has been full of . . . .

Hanging out at the pool with friends! Here is Hannah with her friend Ezra. He is the son of one of my good friends here in Nashville-- Melissa. Ezra is a year older than Hannah and so sweet and gentle.

Snack Time!
Here is my little sunbathing beauty!

Hannah also loves to dig in the garden, smell the rosemary and watch the butterflies!


Of course we've spent lots of time with our wonderful friends the Normans. Hannah and Elijah just continue to get closer and closer. I really can't express what a blessing their friendship has been to us! (For more great pictures of the two together, visit their blog. She is much more consistent at posting.) :)


Hannah also spent a lot of time at her toddler table working with art materials. Wait . . . what is that you see in the background? A new kitchen? Uh-oh has Mom been to a consignment sale again . . . .? Okay, yes I'm guilty! I just couldn't pass up an $8 kitchen! Though Hannah doesn't spend a lot of time pretending at it yet, I know she will as she gets older!




We spent the first part of July with Shawn's family. See next post for pictures and anecdotes from our visit!

No comments: