Playing more dress up! (I finally got a hat picture!)
Cuddling my bunny and my new teddy bear! (This is how she sleeps. She loves her stuffed animals so much!)
Trying to do somersaults and refining my dance moves!
Loving on my buddy Elijah! I love him so much! (Notice how pleased Elijah is with Hannah's new habit of kissing him.) :) Hannah has also tried to climb our Japanese Maple this week from the top of her little picnic table. She actually succeeded but scared herself pretty good with her success! She hasn't tried it since. :) Playing in our pool is another new favorite activity as well as spending atleast 20 minutes every morning at her art table working with her crayons and playdough or paints!
(Thanks Kristen for the idea for this post from your June 18th blog!)
We're headed off to Chicago to see Shawn's family for a week. I'm so excited to share Hannah with them and get to see them all! I'll be back with lots of fun pictures from our time, I'm sure. Have a happy fourth of July, everyone and thanks for checking in on us!

2 comments:
Can't wait till I get some of those kisses of Elijah's! Thanks for keeping up such wonderful posts - when I'm missing you so much I just come here and read and look at Hannah. Hope you have a wonderful time with Shawn's family. Our turn will soon be here! Love Mom
Hey!
In a moment of free time that I'm not busy with group stuff or catchingup on house, and chome stuff...i try to catch up on yah's going ons of your blog. Hannah is doing soooo much!! Can't wait to see yah here! Tammie
Post a Comment