Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Elias Simon Brown

Well, I know my life has been anything but normal for about a year now which is why the long silence on my blog. Part of all that change is this amazing new little person in our life.  I can't express how much joy and peacefulness and love he has added to our home.  He is an incredible gift to us.  So he deserves to have at least one post on my blog even if I never post again! (I would like to start posting occasionally- but I am not making any promises.) People have been asking for pictures of him so-- here you go! Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free digital slideshow

3 comments:

Linda said...

He is so beautiful! Thank you for the pictures. I miss those sweet little girls of yours too. I love, love, love your children. Aunt Linda

Lindsey said...

Hey, that's my friend! With a HAIRCUT?? Slow down there, Elias! We need to hang out again before you get your driver's license!

Kristen Norman said...

This is great. He's such a fabulous baby. I miss kissing his cheeks and watching his little propeller feet. A-L enjoyed watching this too. Her comments: "Awe, there's baby Elias... (giggles)... Hannah! Elanor! (more giggles) Elanor is so funny!... Baby Elias is sad!... Now he's happy.... Let's watch it again!" Thanks for posting pictures of our boy. Obviously, I am in the crowd that hopes for future posts. ;o)