Thursday, February 24, 2011

Belated Christmas Recap!

Christmas with the Browns is always such a joy!  I remember my first couple of Christmas' with my inlaws feeling lonely, missing my own family traditions, being overwhelmed with theirs but also feeling so loved and welcomed.  Now 16 Christmas' later, nine spent with the Browns, their traditions have long become mine and I feel just as much a part of their family as my own.  What a joy it is to be married not only to my husband but into his family.  No other time of year makes me remember that more than Christmas.  I look forward to our years with them just as much as to the Christmas' spent with my side of the family.

Enjoy the smilebox slide show!  A little Christmas in February never hurt anyone. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: