Monday, October 18, 2010

This Summer . . . .

We had a busy, fun summer with lots of family reunions and activities--so you get to enjoy it all at once! This is quite a lengthy slide show . . . .

Music is as follows:
"The Swimming Song" by Loudon Wainwright III
"The Summer" by Balmorhea
"Animal Arithmetic" by Jonsi (Hannah's current favorite song and her favorite song from the summer.)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wonderful, wonderful pictures! I loved looking at them in the October sun and remembering summer warmth. Thank you for sharing these good memories.

Linda said...

I loved watching the slide show of your summer. Thanks for sharing. Love, Aunt Linda

The Normans! said...

Lovely, just lovely! What special pictures to have for many years. I just love those sweet girls of yours!

Danielle said...

Hey Bekah, there are so many beautiful pictures on your smileboxes! I saw that there was an option to print the smilebox, but I was wondering if there was any way to save any of the pictures to my computer? You won't get this message in time, but I thought that some of these pictures would be so cute for the calendar Mom makes for Grandma every year. Even still, I've always wondered this, cuz there are some of these pictures that I'd love to have!