Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Sunshine

Last Thursday, as the temperature was a beautiful 70 degrees, we went to the playground with some of our best friends- Kristen and Elijah. Hannah loves being outdoors and we plan on taking full advantage of the early springs we are blessed with here in Nashville.

Enjoy the pictures!


She loved crawling back and forth through the tunnel-- this was a new, and exciting activity for her.

Elijah actually pushed Hannah along on the riding toy for a minute! What a gentleman! (Sorry I missed his face.)

Hannah's all time favorite activity-- Swinging!

2 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Hi, Rebekah -- Thanks for sending the link to your blog. I will be adding you to my list of links on our blog so I can check back often! It is great to see pictures of your beautiful daughter. Love, Laura

The Normans! said...

We had such a grand time with you two! Hopefully we will be frequent visitors to the playground as the weather keeps getting warmer. Much love!